Friday, 11 July 2014

Europe trip - Part 2

Helloooo everybody!

Here I am with my next post and the next destination - Berlin, Germany.
Well, any amount of words are less to express my love for Berlin!

I couldn't see too many places as I covered a lot of Europe is a span of about 15 days.

Berlin gate and Berlin wall were the major places I visited and superb they are!







I so wish that Deutschland wins this FIFA'14!!!!!


How did you like this one?

Leave your views in the comment section below!
Next post will be up soon!

Love
Surabhi


2 comments:

  1. Thats a cool skirt. Love the colour. Found your blog today. Loving it. Would request you to participate in Giggles Accessories giveaway on my blog.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin,

    GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments. They mean a lot to me.Thank you so much.