Tuesday, 18 March 2014

The Porcelain tan

Hiiiiiiiiiii everybody...so finally I am back with an outfit post.

It's been too long though but was busy with studies and work.
I am having super fun learning german these days, hope to write a post in german language soon!

I received this smart bag which I always wanted from Sammy dress..They shipped it so fast and beautiful was the packing.
There is a sling too with the bag so in case you want to carry it like a tote which I have in some later pictures.

I have started with a picture which is a little edited. I like the effects on my hair but they make my feet look dirty though they are not :P

Hope you like it..Don't forget to leave your views in the comment section below.











OUTFIT:

Bag - sammydress.com (Buy HERE)
Pants - Zara
Shirt - romwe.com
Shoes - thboxes.com

How did you like it?
Leave your views in the comment section below.

Until then 
xoxo
Surabhi :)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely doll!

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely doll!

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit -especially the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the shirt n u look grt.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...Nice review...u look lovely:)
    Wud love it if u dropped by my blog sometime...
    http://lovelyskincareforyou.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I was going through your blog and when i came across this post i instantly fell in love with the bag.I checked out the site and its beautiful and extremely cheap. Its too good to be true. I then read reviews of sammydress and everyone says its a scam and unsafe and you dont get the products.
    I really want to order this bag and a pair of earrings from sammydress.But im hesitant to provide my card details and unsure if it will be delivered.
    SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT ORDER?
    Need help.

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments. They mean a lot to me.Thank you so much.