Friday, 27 April 2012

ACCESSORIZE

Hi girls..how is everybody doing?
great this side and waiting eagerly to touch 100 followers here..so excited for the surprises then :D

well well well..we know about dresses, skirts, all the clothing in the world and what not and ACCESSORIES..we've fallen in love with them since the time we know them..ain't it?



I don't need to summarise about how accessories can change your simple outfit to the most outstanding one.
Here is sneak into my accessory wardrobe..yes yes..

Okay..to start with..

Chunky necklaces and earings: These are hot to pair with racer back tops, have a look:



Jewellery: How can somebody stay away from silver jewellery..I love them and this is a small collection I own with my sister(she created the love for silver jewellery in my heart):





your take girls? Yay or Nay?

Hair accessories: They had to be a part of this post..some hairbands and clips:




Nail Paints: well..when you don't have any accessory to match with your outfit and then NAIL PAINTS is the answer to the question. Nails speak a lot..don't they?
small collection of nail paints:


Belts: Oh yes..I love them..Be it shirts, dresses, tunics, shorts or anything..They are awesome.
         Some broad and thin belts:



This is all for this post..though I have missed on the shoes and bags too..but they are surely due for the next post maybe :D
Do tell me if you follow me on any of my accounts: FACEBOOK~TWITTER
I would love to follow you back girls.



So, as I always say
Love and Kisses
Surabhi


19 comments:

  1. Very true. Accessories can make a dress or spoil a dress.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a huge fan of silver jewellery and super liking ur collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow....You have a rich collection !! Love it and agree with your views :)

    Enter RED HOT Clutch Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wowww Surabhi!!! I want that jewelry box.. where did u buy it from? n the cute nail paint basket :D
    Nice post :)

    New Post is up: My 50th Post
    You are also welcome to see My Blog Makeover :) Please tell me your views

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely,
    I totally love your jewellery!!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm starting and I'm following now on Google Friends Connect:)
    I hope you like my blog too!
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! Would you like to follow each other :)?

    xxx

    S'LK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! :)

    Please join my first international giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/04/wonder-woman-x-blue-vanilla-signature.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful collection!I'm a new follower:) Check out my blogs and follow if you like:):D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the jewelry box!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl you have drool worthy accessories:)... Even I organize my jewelery, especially silver..they need special care...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great post! Love it :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a collection! Loving it!!

    visit: http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice bijoux! if you want take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it! i hope...kisses

    truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Surabhi
    Love the the accessories!!I really like it .May i know do you write blog for others. If u ,can you write blog For Viviana(Cosmetics Brand). we provide you a beauty gift hamper from Viviana .if you are interested please contact me at this email id india.viviana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg you have some hot stuff in your collection *jealous* :P
    Sweet blog, following you now! :)


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi your blog is really nice u can follow me on
    http://ccosmeticsandyou.blogspot.in/

    Part time Internet Jobs for Indians. Earn money online by data entry jobs

    Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies at present! Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required.
    Please visit the website http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4145392
    create accounts under this referral link. This will be beneficial for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute accessories ^^ I want them all :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments. They mean a lot to me.Thank you so much.