Wednesday, 4 January 2012

style it bebe


hello girlies..

new year has started and my college is about to start too..life back on track with shopping, daily college and yummy food..haha..
whats new on your part?

here below are some pictures which would make a slight idea as to how i like to style myself and would appreciate your reviews on them(hope you like them).. ;)


this is a permanent tatoo i have on my corner back.



outfit details:
   coat-forever new
net stockings-thrifted
little black dress-globus(not visible)
ballerinas-esprit(not visible)
smile-my own :)

these cozy coats are so warm and stylish at the same time..wil surely turn heads..pair them with net, colourful stockings, boots, ballerinas and ur good to go.. :D




dress-mango
ballerinas-edc by esprit
pendant-forever 21

shirt dresses are so comfy yet so classy..add on some chunky jewellery, flats or heels(i prefer flats) and u would definately make a style statement being so simple..

That's it for this post..hope u like my post :-))
have a good day!!!

xoxo
surabhi

11 comments:

  1. I love that coat! The puffed shoulders and bottom are a cute touch!

    Best of luck in college! Enjoy!

    Kim
    http://www.aprettythought.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment pretty :) nice trench coat !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year <3

    Looking forward to more posts :)

    Love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Welcome to the blogosphere!! I like both your outfits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It gives so much of happiness and more excitement to write more and give more to this blog..thankyou.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we can. I follow you. Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool tatt

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took a minute to look around and you have really cool stuff on here! I'm adding you to my google connect..maybe follow each other?

    Let's talk soon!

    Hugs from NYC!

    www.TravelDesignery.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all of your comments. They mean a lot to me.Thank you so much.